"We have had S&S Rock Crushing crush our concrete for the past two years. I have been very pleased with the results. They leave me with good material and do it in a timely manner."
- Rich Cramer
Scott County Public Works
Commercial & residential projects
Whether you are working on a small residential project that needs a concrete slab removed, or a commercial project that requires recycled crushed concrete as aggregate for a new street or driveway, S & S Rock Crushing can help. Call for a FREE estimate on any of your commercial or residential projects.
In order to uniformly crush the concrete and asphalt for recycling, S & S Rock Crushing uses a 4043 Horizontal Impact Crusher. Check out some specifics of the machine:
Call S & S Rock Crushing for a FREE ESTIMATE
on your crushed concrete project.
• Large 43” Wide x 32” High Feed Inlet Opening
• Curtain Relief System
• Caterpillar C-9 Acert Tier III Diesel Engine
• Heavy-Duty tractor Undercarriage
• 40” x 13’ Vibratory Grizzly Feeder
• Cattron Wireless Remote Control Operation
• Fully Adjustable Cross-Belt Permanent Magnet